Hikvision Outdoor Network Video Intercom Door Station
Hikvision DS-KB8112-IM Outdoor Network Video Intercom Door Station
The DS-KB8112-IM Outdoor Network Video Intercom Door Station from Hikvision can communicate with a master station and an indoor station to enable multiple door opening modes via access control functions. Two-way audio is possible thanks to a built-in omnidirectional microphone and speaker. Noise suppression and echo cancellation help deliver the best audio quality possible.
This door station communicates with devices in your security system over a 10/100 Mb/s self-adaptive Ethernet interface. It is equipped with a 3.47mm pinhole lens. Additionally, it can integrate with an NVR system. It is capable of sending alarm notifications and supports recording and playback on an NVR. This device is IP66 and IK09-rated for outdoor use.
- Communicates with master station and indoor station
- Access control function supports multiple door modes
- Includes iVMS-4200 video management software
- Will integrate with an NVR for alarm notifications, recording, and playback
- Magnetic door alarm input
- High performance SOC Processor
- Auto-uploads captured pictures to an FTP server or the client software while unlocking the door
- Image settings include color, brightness, contrast, sharpness, saturation, video standard, and OSD display
- Event actions include motion detection, picture capturing, and call button pressing
- -50 to 50° field of view adjustment
- IR range up to 16'
- H.264 dual streaming
- Wide dynamic range
- IP66- and IK09-rated for outdoor use