50m HDMI Extender over cat5/6 set with remote control
**Please note that you will require solid copper CAT5e/CAT6 cable for this item. CCA(copper clad aluminium) cable will not be sufficient.
HDCVT HDMI Extender 50m Slim with Ir Poc
- The HDMI Extender over ONE CAT5E/CAT6 is a tool for extending your HDMI signal over long distances to a compatible display
- Instead of using expensive HDMI cables, your existing CAT 6 cables/sockets can be utilized to perform advanced functions like transferring Deep Color (12 bits/color) video and digital audio, with a bandwidth up to 225MHz
- The HDMI Extender and receiver, over ONE CAT5E/CAT6 extender is your substantial HDMI extender tool
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1 and DVI1.1 compliant.
- Uses one CAT-6 cable for data/DDC transmission.
- Equalizes and recovers incoming TMDS data before re-transmitting it in optimal quality regardless of the incoming signal quality.
- Cable testing showed that with 1080p resolution the HDMI input source can be 20meters away.
- When transmitting a signal in 1080p resolution the CAT5E/CAT6 operating distance is 50 meters.
- Supports xvYCC.