Askari Scout Wireless Outdoor Sensor w/ bracket
Askari Scout, a battery operated, dual sensor, outdoor movement detector designed to detect intruder and wirelessly transmit the information to an alarm.
- Dual, fixed beam PIR’s
- On installation, in walk-test mode, the unit will confirm RF communication with the Askari Alarm I/O
- Detection range adjustable from 5 meters to 15 meters
- Optional Double Hit mode setting
- Optional Trigger sensitivity setting
- 4 x ‘C’ cell batteries with battery life expectancy of over 2 years
- Weather proof
The Askari Scout has a single ball-joint mounting bracket with 3 possible bracket mounting locations on the back of the spine (brackets included).
Must be used in conjunction with an Askari Nano Station (up to 8 per station)