Hikvision Video Intercom Metal Door Station for multi-tenancy buildings
The Hikvision KD8002-VM is an outdoor IP intercom door station with an integrated mechanical keypad, camera and reader. Designed with a metal housing for use in both multi-tenancy apartments and office applications. Other features include HD video surveillance, noise suppression and echo cancellation for improved audio quality, tamper-proof alarm functions and IR detection.
External Video intercom door entry station
The Hikvision DS-KD8002-VM is an aluminium external IP65 rated door entry station with a video intercom. This outdoor station can call multiple indoor video stations to allow video and audio communication with the visitor. External outputs allow the unit to trigger electronic locks from internal door stations or the mobile app.
This door intercom allows callers from different intercoms to see and speak to each other in real time with a camera and speaker/microphone on either end.
The display screen has a resolution of 480 x 320 pixels and a touch keypad, plus a card reader so you can set up your system with access cards and PIN codes. This door station comes with a built-in microphone and loudspeaker for easy communication between stations.
12V power is required for this door station
- Video intercom function
- HD video surveillance (Max. resolution 1280 x 720 @25fps, WDR 120º wide angle)
- Self-adaptive light supplement
- Access control function:supports multiple door opening modes
- Auto-uploads the alarm message to the client or the master station
- Issues cards via local station function
- Auto-uploads captured pictures to FTP or client software while unlocking the door
- Door magnetic alarm and tamper-proof alarm function
- Noise suppression & echo cancellation
- Remote upgrade, batch configuration & upgrade via USB flash disk functions