Hikvision Face & Fingerprint Recognition MinMoe Terminal
Value Series Face Access Terminal
- Face recognition distance: 0.3 m to 1.5 m
- 1,500 face capacity, 1,500 card capacity, 1,500 fingerprint capacity and 150,000 event capacity
- Face recognition duration ＜ 0.2 s/User; face recognition accuracy rate ≥ 99%
- Two-way audio with indoor station and master station
- Supports 6 attendance status, including check in, check out, break in, break out, overtime in, overtime out
- Configuration via the web client
- Remotely opens door and starts live view via Hik-Connect
- Supports ISAPI and EHome 5.0 protocols
- 2MP camera
- 4.3 LED screen
Touch-free access is easier than ever with Hikvision MinMoe face recognition terminals . Getting through gates and doors and taking attendance at the workplace can now be simple and even fun. And users will appreciate the improved convenience every time they use it. You can create a top-notch work environment that features unparalleled security, enhanced efficiency and advanced technology.
More about Hikvision face recognition
The evolution of access control and attendance
Various attendance and access control methods have been in use for several years now. It all began with a written list of names on a sheet of paper. Later, punch cards were used, then magnetic and barcoded cards, and nowadays biometric technology such as fingerprints are commonly in use. Now, with the development of face recognition technology, access control and attendance have entered a new era. This contactless verification is more sanitary and more convenient, as users no longer need to worry about such things as carrying an ID card or opening a door when their hands are occupied.
Some concerns with other methods, which face recognition technology now resolves, are:
- Access control with locks and keys
- Key numbers are limited
- Low efficiency
- Access control using passwords or cards
- Easy to lose
- Easy to defraud
- Access control using fingerprints
- Microbe transmission by indirect contact
- Not accessible for people with disabilities, injuries or missing limbs
- Unsuitable for scenarios where gloves are needed
Superior recognition in any environment
Hikvision‘s deep learning algorithm for face recognition increases recognition accuracy by up to 38% compared to traditional algorithms. With higher accuracy comes better efficiency and an improved user experience.
Better recognition speed
The Hikvision face recognition MinMoe terminals can reach an amazing recognition speed of 0.2 seconds, making them ideal options for rush hour usage in company scenarios where large numbers of people require access.
Recognition under low-light situations
Equipped with dual lenses, the Hikvision face recognition MinMoe terminals perform equally well under low or even zero-light environments.
Top level security
Counterfeit prevention ensures security
The Hikvision face recognition MinMoe terminals are equipped with a visible light lens and an infrared lens. Access will only be granted when both lenses detect the same person. This technology increases security levels and helps prevent entry when photos, videos or other media are used fraudulently.
Data encryption to protect data privacy
All user data, such as name or images, are encrypted using international standards for transmission, storage or data export. This helps to effectively protect user information.
Easy to manage and operate
Quick and easy registration with various access methods
In the past, traditional algorithms “recognise” people’s faces by labelling various feature points, which requires uploading multiple pictures with different angles or motions. With deep-learning algorithms, however, Hikvision face recognition MinMoe terminals support quick registration via multiple methods, requiring only one photo and taking less than 3 seconds. People can register through an on-site photo collection, upload photos to the VMS or using a USB drive.
Convenient web configurations
- Live feed, image capture, recording and remote unlock
- Add/edit/delete/search/view user information of the access control device
- Search events and logs based on employee ID/name/ID card/time of day
- System settings/network basic settings/advanced functions
Remote control via mobile app
By downloading the Hik-Connect App onto a mobile device, users can check the live feed using a smartphone. With the app, it’s also easy to remotely control the door and check access logs.
Linkage with NVRs, network cameras and indoor stations
Linking to an NVR: Hikvision face recognition MinMoe terminals support recording and storing all-day video on NVRs. In scenarios that require more cost-efficiency, the terminal can play the role of a monitoring camera at the same time.
Linking to a network camera: linking face recognition terminals with cameras allows clear video recording of the scene when any preset events are triggered. This makes searching and reviewing events easier.
Linking to an indoor station: users can call indoor stations, master stations, even the platform with the video intercom function. With the addition of this function, face recognition terminals can adapt to many different scenarios. (KIT331 model excluded)
E-Home 5.0 (ISUP 5.0)
With E-Home 5.0, managing attendance in multiple locations has become easier and more flexible.
Abundant third-party integration options
Third-party device integration
- Sends card number to third-party devices via WIEGAND
- Sends I/O signal to third-party devices through relay output
Third-party software integration
- Third-party software can manage face recognition terminals through ISAPI and SDK
- Third-party payroll systems can access attendance database through 4200-AC and HikCentral*
- Third-party software can be integrated through HikCentral* OpenAPI