A portable 8 zone, 4 output, wireless base-station that can monitor up to eight Roboguard beams with individual intruder detection, tamper detection and supervision LED’s together with audible warning sounds. The HQ has a dedicated siren output and 4 other outputs to connect to other devices (Cell Module, Alarm Panel ect.) The system can be armed and disarmed via Roboguard remotes
Roboguard HQ Unit – 8 Zones & 4 Outputs
- The HQ can monitor eight RoboGuards with individual intruder detected tamper detect and supervision LED’s together with audible warning sounds.
- The HQ has five output switches to connect to other devices one that can switch 1AMP the other four 40ma. [siren cell module lights burglar alarm radio transmitter]
- The HQ also incorporates remote arming disarming panic and auxiliary via the RoboGuard four button pendant transmitter.
- The HQ functions off its resident NiMH 6v battery and has fifty hours of autonomy with a twenty-five-hour charge cycle.
- Incorporated with the HQ is the battery charger a removable cable for the output switches and an Allan key to disassemble.
- The HQ can monitor other devices via the RoboGuard universal transmitter which will “mimic” the RoboGuard (electric fence burglar alarm and other types of sensor)
- With the on-board UHF receiver and resident speaker the mobile HQ is extremely flexible and can be used in many applications it is in fact a complete and comprehensive security system